EU modules for Education and Training in Laboratory Animal Science and Alternatives to Animal Use
ETPLAS is led by laboratory animal scientists and veterinarians, with the goal of providing the best resources and tools for education and training in LAS.
EU Parliament-funded Grants – “Promoting alternatives to animal testing through accessible and harmonised education and training”
- Preparatory Action (2021-2023) – EU GRANT N.° 09.200200.A092004/2021/864077/SUB/ENV.B.2
- Pilot Project (2019-2021) – EU GRANT N.º. 07.027741/2018/794340/SUB/ENV.B2
From 2022 onward – Yearly support from the International Council for Laboratory Animal Science
From 2022 onward – Sponsored by Animalaria, Spanish company for laboratory animal science education and training.
- Yearly 1.000 € grant by the Republic of Ireland for five years (2018-2022)
- From Laboratory Animals Limited a bursary of 4,995 Euros to develop the first website and database. http://www.lal.org.uk/
- From the Swedish Government (L2014/2321/DL), a grant of 100,000 SEK to support ETPLAS’ mission for education and training in LAS under Directive 2010/63/EU
- From LAS interactive (vtk online) hosting and editorial support http://las-interactive.de